Best mascara ever?!?

Apologies for not having written a blog post in a long time...I am a terrible blogger. I'm going to try and write them more regularly from now on. Fingers crossed. 

I thought I would get back into the routine by telling you about an amazing product which I recently found by accident.


The waterproof mascara by Seventeen. I recently had to fly down to England in quite a rush and didn't want to pay all the extra on the budget airline I was flying with in order to get hold luggage. This meant that I didn't take a lot of luggage with me. I realise that with the cabin luggage liquid allowance, I probably could have bought lots of minis but 1. I didn't have a lot of time to find all of these cute little products and 2. I had never previously flown by myself and I didn't want to risk it. So, when I arrived I took a trip into Boots to stock up on essentials. However, I was staying in the countryside and this particular Boots was one of those ones that is just a basic pharmacy with a teeny make up display shoved in the corner. So I picked the cheapest mascara I could find (this was £4.69, perhaps the cheapest mascara I have ever owned!). A few weeks after I started using it, I realised I had infact picked up the 'Brown/Black' colour instead of my preferred 'Black' (I have actually done this quite a lot recently. LOOK AT THE SHADE BEFORE YOU BUY IT FIONA!) but I don't actually mind, because this mascara is amazing. I have wanted to try a waterproof mascara for a while as I was getting panda eyes throughout the day a lot, and this has most definitely solved this problem. I wonder why this happened before though? Is it all the rain in Glasgow or do I have really sweaty eyelids?!? It claims to lengthen, define and separate lashes, and I think it does all three very well. I think it makes me look like I am wearing natural false lashes all the time. And unlike other mascaras that I have used recently which have all cost me about £8.00 this doesn't clump at all on me. 
I would definitely recommend that you give this a wee try. 

Fi xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood