Review: George Matte Finisher Nail Polish

I had been searching for a matte top coat for a while and could not find one anywhere, I had been to Boots, Superdrug and Tesco and, maybe I was looking in the wrong places but I couldn't find one. So, as I was shopping at my local Asda post gym session, I decided to pop down the aisle with all the shampoos and make-up and there in the George (Asda's own brand) section I saw it! And what made it even better was that it was only £1.75. (I've just been on their website. It's been reduced to £1.00. I might need to go buy some back-ups.)

The first time I tried this I wasn't overly impressed but then I realised that it was my Accessorize nail colour underneath that was a bit rubbish. Has anyone else has problems with Accessorize polish? However, after trying it a second time I love it, and think it is amazing value for money.

Without matte top coat
Colour: ciaté purple sherbet

With matte top coat

It is easy to apply and goes on smoothly. It dries very quickly and it's like magic watching it transform. The only thing negative I have is that if you aren't very good at painting your nails like me (I get impatient and smudge them) then it slightly magnifies any lumps and bumps.

I would really recommend this polish and think that for £1.00 you really won't get anything better.

Love,

Fi 
xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood