EOS Lip Balms

Before my recent holiday to America, I had a mental shopping list written out of things I wanted to purchase. Things which aren't readily available on the UK. At the top of this list were EOS lip balms. I had seen you tubers and bloggers talking about them and wanted to try them out for myself. 


I ended up buying two (lemon drop and strawberry sorbet) and my sister also got one (summer fruit).

This lovely yellow one is Lemon Drop. It smells strangely familiar-I think one of my first ever lip balms had a similar smell! It also has SPF 15 which was very handy when I was in 50 degrees Celsius heat! 

This is Summer Fruit. It's my sisters but it smells delicious so I am most certainly going to buy it next time. It smells like mango but not a harsh chemically mango scent like many mango lip balms I have tried tend to have. More of a fresh mango. I am rather jealous of my sister right now! :p

This is strawberry sorbet. It smells exactly like strawberry laces. Yummy.

EOS stands for Evolution of Smooth, and it certainly lives up to its name. It is 95% organic and has lots of lovely ingredients such as vitamin E and jojoba oil. Some lip balms end up drying my lips but this has genuinely helped them to keep them moisturised for a good while.

The packaging is definitely something which sells this product. Put something in a cute package and I will buy it. These egg shaped lip balms have certainly confused my friends and intrigued them and my boyfriend even wanted to try it yesterday and he was sold too. 

I will definitely be purchasing more of these in the future! 

Love, 

Fi xx


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood