Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood



Unfortunately for all of us living in the UK, we do not have a Bath and Body Works store. (Or perhaps it's a good thing as if we did I would have no money but lots and lots of candles...) 
So, when I was in the states I had to pick up a few wee goodies. I made a trip to the Westfield San Francisco and when I saw Bath and Bodyworks, I grabbed a basket and ran around like a small child in a sweetie store. 
At the top of my list were these candles. I had heard that these smelt like Abercrombie Fierce (the lovely scent which you can smell when you walk into an Abercrombie and Fitch) and that is most certainly true. Unfortunately, the bigger candles were too heavy to bring home so I got the three minis instead. 
I have started burning one, and it is lasting fairly well. Also, it is really easy to light. (For some reason it takes me many attempts to light some of my other candles.) 

Walking into my room now fills me with great joy every time. 


Love,

Fi x

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review