USA!

Sorry for the lack of blog posts recently...I just got back from a road trip in America and Wifi was few and far between.

This was my last official family holiday so we made it a big one-starting off in Las Vegas and ending up in San Diego. 

San Francisco, Las Vegas and Disney were my favourite places but Death Valley was an interesting experience. Walking about in 50 degrees Celsius heat which didn't cool down till about 11pm was certainly different from the weather in Scotland! 

Disney will always be my favourite place on earth and it was my first time visiting the Californian one. It was very interesting seeing the original park and Indiana Jones was definitely my favourite ride! I won't ruin it in case you haven't even on it before but the ending is spectacular and apparently it is different in every park! 
I can't wait to go back one day and try out the California Adventure Park! 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood