Diamond Inn Chinese

   If you've been gluten free for a while you'll know how difficult it can be to find a Chinese that you can eat. So when I heard about the Diamond Inn, I jumped at the chance to have a Saturday night Chinese with my family. 

    I had to travel a little bit to collect as it is on the other side of the city in Scotstoun but it was worth it. I had to wait a little till there was a slot available and it was busy when I collected but I think that shows how popular it is with regulars coming along with people who travel from afar. I would plan ahead though as I was very hungry by the time I ate. When I phoned up the lady on the phone was very knowledgeable. She explained that they have gluten free soy sauce and oyster sauce. I opted for beef in black bean sauce and fried rice. Their prawn crackers are also gluten free. The whole meal was great and it was a big portion. So much so, that I am having the leftovers for dinner tonight. 
    They also sent me a full list of their gluten free options and said that they are constantly updating the menu so they will hopefully have more options soon! If you're still craving some spring rolls I would recommend M&S for a great GF option to go along with your takeaway! 

1401 Dumbarton Rd, Glasgow, G14 9XS



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood