Embargo Glasgow

 Last night we had our usual Friday lockdown takeaway. Whilst scrolling through Deliveroo we came across Embargo which is in Byres Rd. 

I was really impressed with the gluten free selection avaliable and that it was really clear what was free from on their deliveroo page. I opted for the gluten free Asian burger and fries. It arrived quickly (thanks Brian the deliveroo driver), and mine was still nice and hot. 

The burger was nice and tasty with a good mix of flavours and lots of filling. The fries were very salty. I love salt so it was fine for me but it was a bit much for my boyfriend and sister. 


I'm looking forward to trying out the restaurant in person when lockdown three is over. I especially cant wait to try the chocolate torte on the menu. 

On another note I've just started an instagram for my blog @gfglasgowgirl and I'd love it if you could follow me!

Love, 

Fi xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood