Nails of the day: Autumn Berry

I have a dilemma. I can only have my nails painted at certain points in the week. I work in as bar staff and waitressing part time and having painted nails there is generally frowned upon as customers tend to dislike finding chips o nail polish in their food and/or drinks. However, for the other part of the week I am a professional performer. As part of this job title, I currently get paid to sing. I like to make an extra effort to look nice for this as people will be looking at me a lot and part of this is having my nails painted. Anyway, that long introduction was basically to let you know that I have painted my nails for this week. Here they are: 

I used Barry M Gelly Hi-Shine in 'Pomegranate' on all my nails. I only needed one coat which was good as I was in a rush. I like this nail polish. I find that on me it tends to get less shiny fairly quickly (although maybe if I applied more coats this might improve :p) but I love the colour and think it is perfect for autumn. 
 
I then painted an accent nail on each hand with a few coats of Essie luxeffect in 'A cut above'. I picked this up in America. I love the colour. It appeals to the Barbie Princess side of my personality which I try to suppress (not very well). It took me a few coats to build up the glitter but so far I like it :) 

Love, 

Fi xx

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood