Holey Jumpers...


This is going to be a short blog post today, aside from the fact that I have been running after small children all day, I am also leaving for a little romantic break very early tomorrow morning...(however, I am not looking forward to sitting on a Megabus for hours-gah). So today I have decided to tell you about my current obsession-holey jumpers. I have two just now and definitely wish to expand my collection. Aside from the fact that when I wear either of these jumpers at least 3 people will ask me if I know that I have holes in my clothing, I love them! They are so cosy and look all cute and lived in.
 This one is from a boutique in London. I can't remember the name of it but the brand is called Alice.
This one is from Romwe. It is one my favourite items of clothing ever and is similar to one of the Wildfox jumpers and was on sale! It says its dry clean only which is a pain but it survived a cold hand wash :)

Love, 

          Fiona

Comments

  1. Looks really similar to wildfox! That's awesome!
    Penny Rose
    http://pinkandpetals.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood