Making Sushi!

<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/8190325/?claim=qqrxdsrbe2b">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>


So today, I made sushi for the first time. Not real raw-fish sushi, but candy sushi. (I really hate fish, I can't eat it-I wish I did, I love the concept of going into Sushi restaurants and taking the wee dishes off the conveyor belt.) My sister ordered a set from Amazon-something like this little one here and we waited for it to arrive in anticipation. When it came through the door we got straight to work. I had watched Youtube videos of people making them and had seen that some kits tasted better than others so I was a little worried, but as soon as we started putting the little sachets of powder into the water it smelt delicious! The instructions are in Japanese so we had to find some English instructions on the interweb. It worked so well! I was amazed seeing it all transform into various things in front of our eyes. We will definitely be ordering more kits in the future-I want to try the little fast food one next!

Oooo, cute box!
Everything in the kit
Making rice! It smelt like bubblegum!
A fishy part that smelt like oranges!
Tuna that smelt like raspberrys!

Making fish eggs! They were like the wee bubbles boba tea!
The final product! Yay!

Love from,

                  Fiona




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood