Summer Wishlist


I am lucky enough to be going on lots of lovely travels this summer, some are for work and some are just for holidays but I think I'll just need to treat myself a little (if I have any money left that is :p) so here are a few things I would love to be packing in my suitcase!

Charleston Dress, £25, Asda

I love the 1920s trend that is about just now due to 'The Great Gatsby' film. It is possibly my favourite era and I think this dress from Asda (yes, Asda the supermarket made this dress! Amazing!) is just perfect. I am going to Italy with my lovely choir and think this would just be lovely to wear with some little heels to stroll about beside the lakes.
Brow Kit, £8.49, Sleek
I am just about to run out of my brow pencil (I've been using Soap and Glory's Arc De Triumph for ages now and I do love it but I want to try something new), and I really think that keeping your eyebrows tidy, as annoying as that can be, is really important, as it helps to frame your face.

Cat Dust Plug, £2.77, Etsy

Frappuccino Dust Plug, £2.58, Etsy

I don't know why I need a dust plug for my phone. I've never really had a problem with dust in my headphone bit before, but I was browsing Etsy (I love that website!) and decided I needed one. And I couldn't decide between these two. Who wouldn't want a wee cat staring at them, and it's ginger like me! (Ok, I'm not a real ginger, a dye my hair this colour...) and I love Mango and Passionfruit frappuccinos! They are one of my favourite things in the world.

Polka Dot Denim Cut Out Shirt Dress, £15, Primark
All our shopping dreams have come true. Primark is now available online (at ASOS to be precise). The annoying thing about Primark has always been that you cannot view their products online, meaning that you have to watch hauls or actually go into the store to see what they had in (first world problem...). However, a small selection of their goods are now available online. Yippee! I think this dress is so cute and would look adorable for walking about in when I go to LA. I love the cut out details but I'm not sure how this will look on my pale body...

Pink Celeste Satchel, £49.99, Steve Madden @ New Look
I was pleasantly surprised to see Steve Madden being stocked in New Look and was also surprised at what good value his things were. I think this little bag is so cute and has enough compartments for me (I like my pockets!). I'm trying to use a smaller bag for summer as I am currently carrying around the Zara City Office Bag which I love but it doesn't really help my bad back! This one looks roomy enough to carry around everything I would need for the day whilst on holiday.
Straw Flower Beekeeper Hat, £22, Topshop

I love this hat. I have tried it on in store and it actually suits me-not many hats do! It is so adorable and summery and would be perfect to wear at festivals.

Love from,

                  Fiona 







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Gluten Free Review: Bodach's kitchen

Fräulein 38 makeup brushes review

Bath and Body Works-Mahogany Teakwood